- Supplementation with Ovoderm® Reduces the Clinical Signs of Skin Aging. A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study - https://www.dropbox.com/s/fr642n143kqvacy/11_Aguirre%20et%20al_%20Clinic%20Res%20Derma_ovoderm%20skin%20aging_2018_OVODERM.pdf?dl=0
- Ovoderm® an effective treatment to improve skin condition in patients with altered skin barrier function- https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxsmaee43chrtjo/09_Aguirre%20etal_JSkin_ovoderm%20altered%20barrier%20function_2018_OVODERM.pdf?dl=0
- Beneficial Effects of Oral Supplementation with Ovoderm on Human Skin Physiology: Two Pilot Studies - https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7wq4m34d7k96fg/06_Aguirre%20etal_J%20Dietary%20Suppl_2017_OVODERM.pdf?dl=0
- Short-Term Effects of Ovomet®, Eggshell Membrane, in Joint Pain: A Double-Blind and Placebo Study - https://www.dropbox.com/s/swze7vj5n8m15fx/08_GilQuintana%20etal_JOsteop%26Physical%20activity_short%20term%20effects_2018_OVOMET.pdf?dl=0
- Effects of 50 Days Eggshell Membrane Ovomet® Supplementation on Biomechanics Parameters and Subjective Pain Perception Among Crossfit Athletes. A Preliminary Study - https://www.dropbox.com/s/38cvc6uw3pyoop3/05_Aguirre%20etal_J%20Trauma%26Treatment_2017_OVOMET.pdf?dl=0
- Effects of 50 Days Ovomet® Supplementation on Biomechanical Parameters and Subjective Pain Perception among Old Institutionalized Patients. A Preliminary Study - https://www.dropbox.com/s/z3t1avt6ejv0elt/04_Aguirre%20etal_JOsteoporosis%26physical%20activity_2017_OVOMET.pdf?dl=0
- Changes in Dietary Iodine Explains Increasing Incidence of Breast Cancer with Distant Involvement in Young Women. Department of Neuroscience, Lewis Katz School of Medicine Temple University.
- Iodine consumption and cognitive performance: Confirmation of adequate consumption. Volume 9, Issue 2, Food Science & Nutrition
- Dietary iodine exposure and brain structures and cognition in older people. Exploratory analysis in the Lothian Birth Cohort 1936. Department of Neuroimaging Sciences, Centre for Clinical Brain Sciences, University of Edinburgh
- Maternal Iodine Intake and Offspring Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Results from a Large Prospective Cohort Study. Division of Infection Control and Environmental Health, Norwegian Institute of Public Health.
- Iodine deficiency and thyroid disorders. Human Nutrition Laboratory, Department of Health Sciences and Technology, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
- Relations between various measures of iodine intake and thyroid volume, thyroid nodularity, and serum thyroglobulin. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Volume 76, Issue 5, November 2002.
- SACN( Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutrition) report on IodineIodine Deficiency - WHO
- Iodine Overview - NHS
- Health Professional Fact Sheet
- Iodine Benefits Glutathione